However, if you do not like bland foods normally found in diets to lose weight, know that to avoid the calories you will not necessarily need to eliminate the flavor of the dish, since you can carefully choose the ingredients and spices that will make your lighter, delicious and nutritious meal.
In addition, instead of worrying about “zero fat” or “zero sugar” foods, prioritize the ones you like best and that are light and nutritious, without excesses, with reduced calories, but with quality and flavor.
Check out the best light recipes that can make your daily life much healthier! Then you can also check out our list of quick healthy recipes that are ready in less than 10 minutes!
Light recipes for lunch
PHOTO: REPRODUCTION / MIMIS BLOG
1. Light chess chicken: Chess chicken is a super healthy dish and ideal for those on a diet and looking to lose weight, because in addition to the presence of lean chicken protein, it has a good variety of vegetables. A healthy tip is not to use salt in the preparation, since soy sauce has a lot of sodium.
2. Light codfish: codfish is a wonderful and healthy fish, just know how to prepare it correctly. To prepare this recipe for light bacalhoada, you will need ingredients such as peppers, onions, potatoes, olives, garlic, parsley and black pepper.
3. Light chicken stroganoff with yogurt : when you feel like eating a chicken stroganoff in the middle of the week, nothing better than having a lighter version on hand, which replaces the cream with yogurt, which is also very tasty , nutritious and versatile. For those who are lactose intolerant, the suggestion is to use tofu cream.
4. Light vegetable gratin : perfect to accompany a main meal, this light gratin is a sure bet to include vegetables in your daily diet, as the white sauce makes everything much more delicious. Use the following vegetables: carrots, broccoli, zucchini and cauliflower.
5. Light meatball: full of protein and fiber, the skinny meatball is delicious and perfect to eat for lunch or dinner, as well as being a great snack option for parties and meetings with friends. You can eat plain, with salads, with vegetables, with whole-grain pasta or even with rice and beans.
6. Steak à parmegiana light : if you don’t need an incredible steak à parmegiana on weekends, how about preparing a less caloric and super protein version for lunch to become even more special? Tip: for steaks, bet on lean meats such as duck, rump and filet mignon.
7. Light crispy omelet: this crispy omelet is a light and textured snack made with eggs and tapioca that is ready in just 15 minutes. The trick here is not to let the two ingredients mix and let the tapioca grill until its edges are golden brown. To season, use salt and pepper.
8. Light sweet potato puree : practically all mashed potato recipes contain milk, butter, cheese or eggs, which make them more fatty and caloric. Here you learn an adapted, delicious and lighter recipe made with healthier ingredients, such as sweet potatoes, light curd and skim milk.
9. Shrimp in light strawberry : how about learning to prepare a lighter and healthier recipe for a tasty shrimp in strawberry? The tip here is not to use oil or cheese in the preparation of the shrimp and opt for a light cheese for the topping, but without exaggeration. The dish has 170 calories and yields five servings.
10. Light potato chips : who doesn’t love a super delicious and crunchy potato chip? Even better if it’s a light version to eat at any time of the day, right? You can either accompany a snack or also be served as a snack at a meeting between friends.
11. Light tempered chicken: this light tempered chicken is rich in protein, thin and super versatile to prepare, perfect for everyday life or for the weekend with family and friends. It can be made in the oven or on the grill, which leaves it with an even more special flavor.
12. Light fried fish : this is a recipe for fried fish that is not actually fried, but looks very similar. Here, the mullet fish was used, which is richer in fats and leaves a super crispy crust, and ingredients such as oat bran, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic.
13. Fricassee of light chicken : this is a fricassee light and with few calories, but it is still delicious. The recipe has almost no fat and replaces bechamel sauce with another based on ricotta cream. It’s easy to do, gets ready quickly and serves up to four people.
14. Light cauliflower gratin : for those who love au gratin recipes, this light cauliflower is combined with a delicious white cream made with ricotta cream, Dijon mustard, salt, white pepper, nutmeg and milk, which makes it thinner. If you prefer, you can also use traditional white cream or spiced cream in the same way.
15. Light lentil soup : this is a quick and practical light lentil soup recipe, super spicy and with a wonderful taste of Arabic food. In addition, it is very nutritious and is one of those soups that feed well and satisfy hunger, perfect for those on a diet.
16. Light hiding meat with baroa potato : ideal for a special lunch, this light hiding recipe should be made with lean, soft meat (here the rump was used) and a delicious puree. Among the ingredients, there are also parsnips, light curd, skim milk, onions, salt and pepper.
17. Light pasta salad : this is a light, light, refreshing and super tasty pasta salad to prepare for lunch or dinner. Have ingredients such as wholegrain pasta, light tuna, fresh peas, green corn, tomatoes, onions, parsley and chopped nuts.
18. Light meat roulade: this light meat roulade is a great alternative to replace everyday grilled chicken or beef. It is a tasty and light recipe that yields ten servings of 130 calories each. To increase, bet on soy sauce, parsley and black pepper.
19. Light funghi risotto: in addition to being delicious, this light funghi risotto is low in calories and much lighter than its traditional version, since it is made with 7-grain brown rice and rich in fiber. It is a perfect food for those who like healthy meals and also for vegetarians.
20. Light gratin chicken : This light gratin chicken helps to cheer up any lunch and is much more tasty than the simple grilled chicken. To make it creamy and golden, have in hand ingredients such as skim milk, cornstarch, light curd, saffron, nutmeg and salt.
21. Quiche light with natural yogurt : this is a light quiche recipe made with natural yogurt that takes black olives, mushrooms, eggs, ricotta cream, fresh parsley, olive oil, pepper and salt. Great option for a light lunch or for a healthy and nutritious dinner any day of the week.
22. Light Moroccan couscous: Moroccan couscous is one of the simplest and quickest dishes to prepare at home, as you only need to pour it with boiling water and wait ten minutes for it to be ready. Then just add the ingredients, season and serve. The recipe yields up to six servings.
23. Light pumpkin kebab : in addition to being simple and easy to prepare, the light pumpkin kebab is a tasty and healthy recipe that will please all tastes, especially if you are a vegetarian or on a diet, since you can eat without fault. To complement, add very soft caramelized onions on top.
24. Meat with light vegetables : this is a basic recipe, but infallible to always have at home, since it only takes a thin meat cut into strips combined with various vegetables, such as broccoli, green beans, carrots and champignons. For a special touch, also add ginger, onion, sesame oil, powdered meat broth and seasonings to taste.
25. Light stuffed polenta: this is a light polenta recipe filled with sautéed vegetables, ricotta cream and white cheese. Despite being a caloric food, polenta is super nutritious and still has an incredible flavor. Tip: give preference to using Italian cornmeal, which is a little more grainy and more yellow and still has a great texture and a more pronounced corn taste.
26. Light risotto with zucchini and spinach : this recipe for light risotto made with 7-grain rory rice, zucchini and spinach surprises both for the wonderful flavor and the lightness of the dish. To make the meal even healthier and less caloric, replace the cream with light cream cheese or light cream cheese.
27. Polpetone light : as ingredients such as ground duck meat, whole milk, eggs, green smell, onion, garlic, bread flour, buffalo mozzarella, salt and pepper, you can prepare an incredible light polpetone, which combined with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese, it just makes your mouth water.
28. Mushroom and yogurt mini quiche : practical, beautiful and delicious, mini quiches are great to prepare for guests on special occasions. This light recipe is without pasta, substitutes sour cream for natural yogurt and has few ingredients, such as eggs, cottage cheese, mushrooms, fresh parsley, olive oil, pepper and salt. Serve with a good salad.
29. Light white sauce : if you only know recipes for white sauce that are very caloric and full of fats, be sure to check out this light and tasty version, which has only 65 calories and contains ingredients such as skim milk, wheat flour, onion, olive oil, salt, black pepper and nutmeg. Tip: for a gluten-free sauce, replace the wheat with cornstarch.
30. Light thermogenic puree : this puree recipe is simply fantastic, as it is tasty, has few calories and still has the thermogenic power, as it combines cauliflower with turmeric, a wonderful spice that is excellent for health. You can also use vegetable milk and, if you want to make a soup, add more milk and spices.
31. Light corn cream : if you love corn cream as an accompaniment to different dishes, how about betting on this light, healthy and delicious recipe? Write down the ingredients: a can of corn, oatmeal, skim milk, salt and pepper to taste.
32. Healthy light soda: everyone knows that soda and healthy life don’t match, right? However, the good news is that there are alternatives for those who cannot get rid of addiction. This is a lemon soda recipe that replaces the original very well, it is a natural delight and still without calories.
33. Ratattouile light : ratatouille is a typical French dish composed of a mix of vegetables that can be served hot or cold, alone or with another dish. This is a simple, healthy recipe, with a slightly sweet flavor and in a less caloric version, as it does not take oil in the preparation.
34. Light strawberry puree: to prepare a creamy and tasty puree in the strawberry, you will need ingredients such as seedless cabbage strawberry, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, light curd, milk and water for cooking. Serve with a meat, fish or chicken.
35. Light yogurt sauce : it is always good to have a special and light sauce on hand to eat on a daily basis and make the diet healthier. Easy to make and super tasty, this one is made with natural yogurt and can be used in salads, meats, sandwiches and even as an aperitif for special occasions.
36. Light protein hot chocolate : this is a delicious hot chocolate recipe that you can prepare quickly and easily on cold days without guilt. She takes skim milk, 100% cocoa powder, chocolate pudding powder, whey protein (optional), sweetener and egg white.
37. Light cauliflower cream : for the coldest days, nothing better than a light and tasty soup or cream to eat in the comfort of your home. This recipe teaches you the step by step of an incredible light cauliflower cream, which is even more special with the sprinkled chives and grated parmesan.
38. Cream of light peas : this cream of light peas is another wonderful healthy option to prepare on cold days, as it does not take a single drop of oil or oil and no other type of fat. Finish with finely chopped fresh parsley, add croutons and serve hot. It is a pure delight!
39. Light whole grain bread with flaxseed and sesame seeds : besides being beautiful, this light bread roll is very healthy. Wholemeal flour, flaxseed and sesame make it perfect for any diet or even for those who just want to enjoy a more nutritious snack on a daily basis. Combine a slice with curd and turkey breast for a super tasty snack.
40. Light snack: for a healthy afternoon snack, bet on this wholegrain roll of oats, ricotta cream, mustard, grated carrots, turkey ham and lettuce. It is easy and quick to do, requires no work and kills hunger in the best possible way without escaping the diet.